Login

Textures: Elaborate animations [1.21+]

Textures: Elaborate animations [1.21+] Minecraft PE / Bedrock [xfgiven_vers]
Download
  • Review
  • Help/Install
  • If you are bored with monotonous vanilla animations, try playing with Actions & Stuff textures, which are designed to improve the visual experience of Minecraft PE (Bedrock). You will be able to enjoy new smooth animations of mobs without significantly affecting performance.

Features textures Elaborate animations

Now each mob from Minecraft PE (Bedrock) will have its own dynamic behavior animation. As well as all player actions, which will look more natural and realistic. Just enjoy your impressions of the redesigned aspects of the gameplay.

If you play Minecraft from a weak device - this too will not be a barrier to comfortably look at the changes that this texturepack will make. Since it is optimized so that there are no problems.

New movement demo

Most of the items in the world of Minecraft PE (Bedrock) will have 3D textures, there will be updated animations of interaction with them, such as eating or using a horn. What to talk about very realistic movements of all creatures in the game.

Newly introduced animations

You will be able to see a lot of new and realistic movements in the mobs, as well as your character in the game:

Download Textures: Elaborate animations [1.21+]

Downloadactions-stuff-1-0-2-1.mcpack

[2.36 Mb (downloaded: 121)]

Comments (1)
    agamerk1ng

I love your mod but it has a issue in that I can't add my own skins or use the in-game default skins I'm stuck with the weird green girl frog skin I've tried everything I could to get it work but I don't have expertise in editing mods of stuff like that if it is okay with you can you fix these issues.

AgamerK1ng, 

Guests

agamerk1ng

30 September 2024 17:06

Comment
Comment: